- 77% of customers look for incentives and coupons on social media sites. »tweet«
- 46% of customers turn to social media for effective problem solving. »tweet«
- 80% of US consumers use social media to verify purchase recommendations. »tweet«
- 60% of US consumers regularly interact with companies on a social media site. »tweet«
- 55% of US consumers read user reviews onlines. »tweet«
- 43% of US consumers say brands should use social media to help customers.
- 21% of customers look for specialized, targeted marketing on social networks. »tweet«
Click image for big-ass version:
Subscribe to the Social Studies blog for the tools to unleash the power of customer conversations.