Brian Solis’s Revolution provides viewers with access to the people, trends, and ideas that are defining the future of business, marketing, and media. He sat down with our CEO, Wendy Lea, to discuss the way social technologies are transforming the way companies build relationships with their customers, and the conversation was predictably informative and inspiring.
Some highlights from the interview:
- Conversations are the building blocks of relationships
- Truth and trust are critical for meaningful conversations
- Customer relationships are dynamic and on-going. It’s a mistake to only focus on pre and post purchase interactions
- Map conversations to their stage in the customer journey for truly actionable insight
- Insight should not be siloed in one department, but shared throughout the company
You can view the entire interview here. Check it out then let us know—how are you building honest, trust-based relationships with your customers?